- 4oz cream cheese (just 4oz, I have a small family, use the whole 8oz package if making more)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (or creme fresh or Mexican crema)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth if going vegetarian)
- 2 cloves chopped garlic (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
I quick stir fried some Chinese broccoli, shallots, and chicken if you like, this one was vegetarian. Then add shredded carrots, and diced tomatoes, then add the cooked pasta, and mix in the sauce. Top with Parmesan, or cotija cheese like I did here.